Representation and variation in substance-free phonology: A case study in Celtic
Here you will find some material related to my PhD thesis entitled Representation and variation in substance-free phonology, which I submitted to the University of Tromsø on 3rd August 2012 and which I successfully defended in a viva voce examination on 18th February 2013.
← Back to main page
- The official version of the thesis can be downloaded from Munin, the University of Tromsø’s institutional repository, here
- You can download the LaTeX source code for the thesis here
- There is an interview I did for the faculty’s web site (it is in Norwegian).
- Here is the handout for the short presentation of the thesis’ main results that I had to do for the viva.
- A Norwegian doctoral defence is accompanied by a ‘trial lecture’ (prøveforelesning) on a topic of the committee’s choosing. Here is the handout for mine, entitled Progress and problems in language revitalization: The Celtic languages.